Semi Truck Diesel Mechanic! $1,000 Sign on Bonus!September 16, 2019
A well-established company Status Atlanta Operations is currently seeking the service manager for truck and trailer repair shop located in Forest Park, GA close to the intersection of two major highways: I-75 and I-285.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Managing department staff that includes Foreman, Service Writer, Technicians.
- Set goals and objectives for the supervisors and technicians.
- Hire, train and monitor the performance of the technicians.
- Supervise department personnel and ensure that they follow assigned work schedules and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Enforce safety requirements.
- Maintain awareness of current and projected market conditions.
- Develop and implement growth strategies and programs that are necessary to attain the shop’s objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
- Prior experience as a Service Manager in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of engine systems diagnostics, electrical systems, mechanical systems, and other vehicle components.
- ASE Master Technician certifications preferred
- Class A or B Drivers License preferable
- Ability to listen and provide solutions to customer issues and team needs.
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills.
- Computer skills.
Benefits we offer
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Please respond to the posting with your latest resume and contact information and we’ll be in touch!
For additional information please visit www.SemiTruckRepairAtlanta.com or www.facebook.com/SemiTruckRepairAtlanta